It amazes me that you can purchase a smart phone, computer or car, and with that purchase, you are given a users manual or guide. Yet nine-out-of-ten home buyers make the largest financial decision of their lives without any form of education or professional guidance.
In today’s market, there are so many chapters involved in buying a home, and in my opinion, home buyers must have a users manual, or guide to follow in order to get a great deal, but more importantly, to ensure a their are making a smart financial decision.
“If you think the most important part of buying a home is shopping for the lowest rate and lowest fees, THINK AGAIN!”
I made a commitment to Seattle area home buyers and my Realtors in 2009 to host FREE home buyer education events every month. This commitment to education is my opportunity to help re-build and strengthen our local housing market in the Puget Sound.
Topics We Address At Our Home Buyer Events
– How to buy a home with the USDA zero down program
– Additional (and new) loan programs that are available
– How to buy a foreclosure, short sale or fixer (rehab home)
– What are closing costs?
– Can the seller pay 100% of the closing costs?
– What are “points”?
– Do you need a home inspection?
– Who pays the realtors commission?
– Do you need to use a real estate agent?
– What if my credit score stinks?
– How do you buy a HUD home?
– and many more questions answered…
Watch this short intro to our 2012 Home Buyer Classes –
If you would like more information on attending one of our next home buyer classes, as well as learning more about our $20,000 home buyer discount program (WA State Home Buyer Stimulus Program), click ticket below.
See what our class attendees are saying…
Please do not ever hesitate to contact me directly if you may have any questions!