If you are reading this, you are either:
(1) A die-hard fan of my mortgage blog,
(2) Related to me or work for me; or
(3) Think this post is a joke.
Well, for you that do not know me, this post is NOT a joke… Keep reading (and watch the video for a few tips that will blow your mind)…
You see, in Seattle, we do not get a lot of snow, and when we do, people tend to stay home and “play it safe”. I, on the other hand, have never “played it safe” and enjoy working when my competition is not.
So here’s to my readers that are looking for the inside edge and getting a KILLER DEAL!
I’ve put together a short video identifying the Top 4 Things You Must Know Before You Think About Buying A Home In the Snow.
As you may have noticed in the video, I am passionate about mortgages, but just as passionate about helping my clients get a GREAT DEAL!
See what I am talking about here – The Real Truth About Mortgages
I love working with my readers – If you ever have a mortgage question or need, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at (425) 350-7136. If you found this post informative, please feel free to share it with your friends and family (and “like” it down below – Thank you!!!)
If you are reading this post, you may like a couple of my most recent posts on –
– Buying A Home In the Marysville Meadows For Zero Down
– Monthly Home Buyer Classes In Seattle (Home Buyer Stimulus Program)
– The Washington State HARP 2 Refinance Program – No Appraisal/Loan To Value Restrictions
– The My Community Mortgage Discount Program For Teacher, Police, Boeing Employees, and Medical Staff
– How To Ace Your Mortgage Application
You can also call me – Dan Keller – (425) 350-7136