Washington State VA Home Loan – It is my honor when I get the opportunity to help U.S. veterans and their family purchase a home together. Providing the utmost care and service during the home loan process is the least I can do to say, “Thank You” to our U.S. Veterans.
Benefits of using the VA Home Loan Program
(1) Zero Down Option
(2) No Monthly Mortgage Insurance
(3) 640 Minimum Credit Score
(4) Reasonable Underwriting Decisions
5 Easy Steps To A Washington VA Home Loan
1. Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility (click here on how to attain your VA Form 26-1880)
2. Fax Dan a copy of your DD214 (click here if you need a copy of your DD214)
3. Get VA Pre-Approved With Dan Keller.
4. Contact your Realtor to begin looking at homes in your price range (if you do not have an agent, I would be happy to refer a great VA agent).
5. Order an appraisal from VA (this is done by Dan Keller and his team).
6. Dan & his team close the loan in 30 days or less, and you move into your new HOME!
Items Needed To Process Your VA Loan Approval
1. Social Security number
2. Residence addresses for the past two years
3. Names and addresses of your employers over past two years
4. Your current gross monthly salary
5. Names, addresses, account #’s and balances on all checking and savings accounts
6. Names, addresses, account #’s, balances and monthly payments on all open loans
7. Addresses and loan information of other real estate owned
8. Estimated value of furniture and personal property
9. Certificate of Eligibility and DD214, (for veterans only)
10. W2’s for the past two years and current check stubs
11. For self-employed individuals, you will need to provide personal tax returns for the past two years, current income statement and balance sheet for the business
In addition, the Dept. of VA requires the homebuyer to purchase the appraisal and credit report outside of working with the bank/Dan Keller, so be prepared to pay for a credit report and appraisal of the property. Though the process can involve a lot of paperwork, it is important to know that me and my team are equipped to take ALL of the stress and headaches out of this process, so let us assist you as much as we can.
We are a direct lender with the Dept. of VA, so we are able to ensure that you receive the best service, communication, rates, and very importantly, a timely closing. So sit back, relax, and let us take care of you! Because in the end, this is not just a house, it’s your HOME. Welcome HOME!