National Association of Realtors 2010: “92% of all real estate business is originating online.” That means the consumer is going to the internet (Google) to gather information – search for homes, investigate listing their home, learning more about short sales, selling their home by owner, etc.
Michael McClure, Professional One Franchise at Agent ReBoot Seattle 2010: “The role of today’s real estate agent has changed. Whether you like it or not, the consumer now has more control because of technology”.
With so much focus being put on Web 2.0 (Blogging, Social Media, Inbound Marketing, and Going Mobile), I started a weekly Meet-Up group Coffee With Keller. Every Tuesday at 10am we meet at a Coffee House in Mill Creek for 1-hour and discuss how to better understand, implement and optimize the above mentioned topics. We discuss how to get your blog/website found, what blog platform to use, how to rank for the right keywords, how to drive traffic to your blog/website, how to CONVERT traffic to your site into closed transactions, how and why use social media for your RE biz, how homebuyers are using mobile tech and how to use mobile technology to your advantage, and more…
Another way that I help agents is through my “Unfair Advantage” Online Marketing Strategy. This involves setting up a single property website for the agent to market their listing. More importantly, it serves as a great tool to help get new listings with the virtual/tech savvy listing presentation that we create.
Some of the features this technology offers is:
– live single property website w/ customizable URL – Live Mobile Website
– text message call capture feature (free)
– 3 Click Process to Upload LIVE website to Craigslist, Active Rain, & Backpage.com
– LIVE Property widget of your listings you can place on a blog, website or FB
– High Def virtual tour (for you to market LIVE 24/7 Open House Tour)
– Video Tour
– Opt-in landing pages – contact form
– Mobile mortgage calculator you can text to prospect
– Live Google maps – What’s Nearby, Area Schools, City Demographics…
– Done for you Finance Options Flyer – Open House Flyer
Complete the Opt-in form to the right for directions to the next Coffee With Keller along with next week’s agenda. Coffee With Keller is FREE and usually has about 15-20 local agents in attendance. ————— >>>
For a complete example of what my marketing program looks like, how it’s implemented and the results agents are seeing, just click on the link below and I will email you LIVE examples of the entire program…